The IRS has newsletters for a variety of tax topics and audiences. Anyone can sign up for these automatic email updates to get IRS information, news, and tips, according to a news release.
- IRS Outreach Connection − Up-to-date materials for tax professionals and partner groups inside and outside the tax community. Outreach Connection has information designed for subscribers to share with their clients or members through email, social media, internal newsletters, emails, or a website.
- IRS Tax Tips – Plain language tips that cover topics of interest to taxpayers. They include the latest on tax scams, tax reform, tax deductions, filing extensions, and amending returns.
- IRS Newswire – Up-to-date news releases on tax administration issues such as breaking news and detailed legal guidance.
- IRS News in Spanish – Noticias del IRS en Español − IRS news releases, tax tips, and updates in Spanish.
- e-News for Tax Professionals – Weekly roundup of news releases and legal guidance for tax professionals.
- e-News for Small Businesses − Tax information for small business owners and self-employed people.
People can find a list of all IRS e-News subscriptions and sign up at the e-News Subscriptions webpage of IRS.gov.